[WT-support] QSX and Packet - QSX does not display

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Nov 20 03:11:57 CET 2007

On Nov 19, 2007 4:58 PM, Laurent HAAS - F6FVY <f6fvy at free.fr> wrote:

> Do you mean that the DX cluster monitor (Alt-O) is *different* from what
> is displayed in the wtDxTelnet window ??? It looks very strange...

I think he's saying that some spots he sees in the Alt-O Window (where you
see comments such as "QSX UP 5") don't ever show up in the Alt-A
(Announcement) window, or in the Band Map (Radio 1) window.  That could be
caused by selecting the wrong band plan, or by having a log open where that
station was already worked, or by a bug.

When I first saw "Band Plan" in the Contest Configuration screen, I thought
it meant a schedule of when I planned to move from band to band, so I just
ignored it.  Then I finally understood that it is really a "spot filter"
(for filtering DX Cluster spots so you only see ones that are appropriate).