[WT-support] QSX and Packet - QSX does not display

Tim Duffy K3LR k3lr at k3lr.com
Tue Nov 20 03:11:06 CET 2007

We tried loading version 3.17 and testing QSX in the comment field and the
problem went away. 3.17 works perfect with the QSX in the comment field.
We used 3.17 during CQWW Phone with no problem (lots of QSX).

So the spot PJ2/K8ND 1821.0 QSX 1822.5  does not pass to version 3.18

Yes, we have band plans set correctly, but the QSX problem appears in
Version 3.18 only here. 3.17 with all of the same set up parameters works
OK. So it is version specific at least for CQWW CW setup.

It does not matter if K3LR enters the DX spot or not. If QSX is in the
comment field, then the spot is not shown in version 3.18 WinTest machines.

No "*" either in 3.18

When K3LR spots DX without QSX it spots all OK in WinTest 3.18. QSX in the
comment field throws the spot away for some reason 3.18.

73,
Tim K3LR