[WT-support] Fwd: CQWW WinTest

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sat Nov 3 20:08:51 CET 2007

I can't explain the SX5P problem.  SX5 is listed as a prefix along with
SV5 and others.  CQ Zone is 20.

I'll be doing a new version of country files starting in 2008 that will
have full expansion of prefixes for BY, K, UA9, VE and VK, so CQ Zones
for these prefixes should no longer be a problem.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/Ø, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us