[WT-support] Fwd: CQWW WinTest

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sat Nov 3 19:45:11 CET 2007

NQ4I and VE7ZO wrotte:

> 1.  All VE and W QSO's have zone 5 for a default zone.
>
> 2.  SX5P defaulted to Zone 15. (that's the only other anomaly I am aware
> of?)

Both points are probably related to the CTY.DAT file. I wonder if the
official CTY.DAT file could be updated to take care on the US/VE zones
(and others) like CTY_MT_MOD does.

I think we already talked with Jim AD1C about, but TBH I think there is
some good reasons not to get the country file more accurate but TBH I
don't remember which ones...

> 3.  The point and click feature of pulling up a spot with the FT1000D
> does not work when the transmitter or receiver is split to begin with.
> If you return the rig to simplex mode and pick a station from the band
> map or the dx cluster announcement window it will work correctly and
> establish the correct phone split as it was entered on the cluster.

Please submit a bug report in http://bugs.win-test.com

Thanks and 73,
--
Olivier / f5mzn