[WT-support] Problem with zone guessing in 3.16

Tom Wylie t.wylie at ntlworld.com
Thu Nov 1 11:17:16 CET 2007

Isn't massaging the logs after the contest against the
spirit of the Contest?   Why can't we go back to the good
old day where you had to manually insert the exchange and
not "guess" it.    Isnt accuracy the real teast instead of
the guy who talks fastest, but gets the information wrong?

I mean,  we have automated our stations
we are automating our logging programmes,  why not just
automate the operator and be done with it, then we can all
go out for a meal and a beer and come home and see who whose
computer won?

Tom
GM4FDM