[WT-support] Problem with zone guessing in 3.16

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Nov 1 07:58:01 CET 2007

On 10/31/07, Tõnno Vähk <Tonno.Vahk at gildbankers.com> wrote:

>  I was also asking if anyone knows a good way to update the zones in log
> according to the MOD.DTA without having manually change them all.

One way to do it would be with a separate QSLing / DXing program like DX4WIN
or DXBase.  I don't know much about these, but I believe they can import
ADIF files, and calculate the CQ zone, and then output ADIF files with the
zone.  Then you need a program like LogCONV by KA5WSS that will convert ADIF
to Cabrillo.  Then you can import the Cabrillo file back into Win-Test to
get your score.

I doubt you will think this is a "good" way, but it is one way to do it.