[WT-support] CQM Contest Multipliers in Win-Test

Nigel G3TXF nigel at G3TXF.com
Sun May 13 22:53:56 CEST 2007

Today I used Win-Test for the first time in the CQ-M Contest. The more I use Win-Test, the more I like it!

In CQ-M Win-Test does a great job at identifying the strange Russian Oblasts (eg R6X, R4P etc) that are used in addition to the more usual DXCC country multipliers.

However in my CQ-M log today, Win-Test decided that UU4JWZ was a multiplier on a band on which the Ukraine (UR) had already been worked. The text (in the Check Multipliers window) with this odd looking multiplier says "UU: Crimea Autonomous Republic". Is this correct? I don't think it is. It's not on the R-150-O list (or is it?).

73 - Nigel G3TXF