[WT-support] CQM Contest Multipliers in Win-Test

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon May 14 01:10:31 CEST 2007

Hi Nigel

Nigel G3TXF a écrit :

> However in my CQ-M log today, Win-Test decided that UU4JWZ was a
> multiplier on a band on which the Ukraine (UR) had already been worked.
> The text (in the Check Multipliers window) with this odd looking
> multiplier says "UU: Crimea Autonomous Republic". Is this correct? I
> don't think it is. It's not on the R-150-O list (or is it?).

The current CQ-M mult list used by WT is based on data found here :

http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/cqmidxc.htm#R150S

(which seems to be similar to http://www.cq-m.andys.ru/2006_ENG.htm)

where "Crimea Autonomic Republic" is specified as a separate mult. But
it looks this page was written in 2006.

On the other hand, the R-150-S list specified on this page
http://www.cq-m.andys.ru/2007ENG.htm , which links to P-150-C list
(still on ?) http://www.srr.ru/AWARD/r150s_list.php seems not to mention
Crimea anymore (I'm not speaking fluently Russian).

I will try to contact the contest director abt this matter and inform
you more precisely.