[WT-support] WPX M/2 STN identifier

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sat Mar 24 00:37:41 CET 2007

Paul Cassel wrote:
> I must have WT for the WPX M/2 set-up incorrect as I am not seeing any
> station identifier.  Each stn is assigned an individual serial number
> however the Cabrillo file shows a 0 at the end of the field and the on
> screen both stns show R1.

Check that Category is correct (Multiop, Two Transmitter).

Then select in menu "Commands | Station Type" either RUN1 or RUN2. You
can also use the text commands "RUN1" or "RUN2" (to be typed in the
callsign field).

Then the "St" colomn will show R1 for the first station, and R2 for the
second one.

I just checked all of this with ver 3.10 and as far as I can see here,
everything's just like described above.

> Radio 1 is set as RUN 1 and radio 2 is set as RUN 2 in the initial log
> set-up.

What do you mean by "initial log set-up"? There is no way to define
which station is RUN1 or RUN2 in the "Contest Configuration" Window.

NB: the serial numbers are by band in Win-Test, not by station. This is
also compliant with the rules.

Olivier / f5mzn