[WT-support] WPX M/2 STN identifier

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sat Mar 24 00:35:09 CET 2007

Hi Paul

Paul Cassel a écrit :

> I must have WT for the WPX M/2 set-up incorrect as I am not seeing any
> station identifier.  Each stn is assigned an individual serial number
> however the Cabrillo file shows a 0 at the end of the field and the on
> screen both stns show R1.
>
> Radio 1 is set as RUN 1 and radio 2 is set as RUN 2 in the initial log
> set-up.

It is not a "radio" thing...

In M/2 you should have at least 2 stations (= 2 computers) networked.

Say STN1 (computer 1) is RUN1 (enter RUN1 - Enter in the callsign field
of the STN1 WT), and STN2 (computer 2) is RUN2 (enter RUN2 - Enter in
the callign field of the STN2 WT).

It just works - Well it is supposed... ;-)