[WT-support] FW: WinKey and Radio A/B control problems with WT+ EZ Master

Taylor, Steve staylor at photronics.com
Wed Mar 21 17:32:37 CET 2007

Thank you very much Oliver.  My WT virtual COM port is configured
exactly as you described below (and seems to be working) and the EZ
Master version is shown at the bottom of the WT logging area (V1.40)
below the WT version and your call.

I am using a brand new USB cable that came with the EZ Master.  I have
already reset the EZ Master, reloaded the firmware, and tried an earlier
version firmware, all with no success.  Yes, I am exiting EZManager
before starting WT.

Have spent about 10 hours over the last 3 days trying to get this to
work!

Maybe thsee problems are associated with the EZ Master and Fabio will
have some suggestions.

73,

Steve - K5MR