[WT-support] LPT port driving band-decoder

Larry Schimelpfenig larryk7sv at comcast.net
Fri Mar 9 00:49:13 CET 2007

Chris said

"I'm trying to use WT to control a Top Ten band decoder which is connected
to Dunestar Model 600 BPFs.  The set-up works fine with manual control of
the filters, but not when I switch to 'Auto'. "

Chris,

As I look at the pinout for J1 in the Top Ten band decoder for parallel, it
sure looks like you have the right pins and I don't see any reason you'd
need anything more. If you can, you might borrow a full 25 pin cable and see
if that makes any difference. If it does, my guess is there's something
afoul with cable you made.

At NR4M we're using full 25 pin cables in both cases.

GL

73 de Larry K7SV