[WT-support] Latch mode enabling + Latch bit mapping to LPT ?

Zoli Pitman HA1AG ha1ag at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 22:30:08 CET 2007

Hello !

I would like to have a Latch Mode activated (it is greyed out in the menues) and that bit mapped to the LPT. I did some reading in the Wiki file and also in the Archives and what I found was a thread started by Marios 5B4WN in Oct 06 followed up by GM0GAV. The thread seemed to stop there.

> Is there a way you could allow the LATCH command to work on the LPT also + enable it in the menus?
> eg Pin 6 [so you either use pin 6 for DVK or for LATCH).
>
> 73s
> Marios
> 5B4WN/G0WWW

It would be great to control my SO2R box via keyboard. thanks,

zoli ha1ag

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.