[WT-support] LPT port driving band-decoder

Larry Schimelpfenig larryk7sv at comcast.net
Thu Mar 8 11:12:43 CET 2007

Chris said

"I'm trying to use WT to control a Top Ten band decoder which is connected
to Dunestar Model 600 BPFs.  The set-up works fine with manual control of
the filters, but not when I switch to 'Auto'. "

Chris at NR4M's qth we are using two Top Ten and decoders to drive a pair of
ICE bandswitching BPFs. One is on an OMNI VI and the second is on an ORION
II. We're not experiencing problems with either in the autoswitching mode.

I need to run off to work, but I'll provide further info on the
configuration later today.

73 de Larry K7SV