[WT-support] RDXC bugs

Matthias Jelen Matthias.Jelen at gmx.de
Thu Mar 8 17:20:07 CET 2007

Hi Rudi and All,

> (1) If I change bands by clicking the up resp. down arrows in WT,
> version 3.8.6,  the numbering of my QSOs starts with 001 again, i.e.
> each band is counted seperately in WT. I do not find anything to that
> extent in the rules. It should be consecutive numbering all the way,
> irrespective of mode and band.

Having separate numbers by band is OK for M/S and M/2. I think it makes
life a lot easier, because it minimizes the risk of giving out a serial
number twice.

 From the rules:

*6.1.1* MOST (Multi Op, All Bands, Single transmitter)can use separate
serial numbers for each band or chronological serial numbers.

*6.1.2* MO2T (Multi Op, Two transmitters) MO2T (Multi Op, Two
transmitters) can use either separate serial numbers for each band or
separate serial numbers for each transmitter. Each QSO in the submitted
log must have transmitter identifier.

73 and hope to see you in RDXC,

Matthias, DK4YJ