[WT-support] Russian DX Contest (question & bug)

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Mar 7 12:42:07 CET 2007

Hi Bob

Bob I.2.WIJ a écrit :

> DO the same with CW or PHONE mode only (not MIXED)
> and you will see the difference.

I will definitely have to start WT and check the RDXC code in the coming
days ;-)

> Average should be calculated only taking into
> account valid qsos, so neither invalid nor dupe
> should be counted for,
> and this is done for single mode RDXC, as
> well for other contest...I hope!!!

I personnaly strongly disagree with this point of view, because if you
spent one hour to make 100 Q with no dupe, your avg pts/Q (which
reflects your efficiency per Q) should be higher than if you worked 100
Q with 50 dupes in the same time ! But, I can't remember exactly how it
is implemented in WT (I even doubt it is consistant in all summaries !).

And, as you expressed, the essential thing is that final scoring is
correct, anyway ;-)