[WT-support] WInTest Notes ARRL CW DX===> for K3LR team

Bob I.2.WIJ i2wij at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 14:50:35 CET 2007

Hi Tim and all,

>Tim Duffy K3LR wrote:
>> Hi Bob!
>>
>> That is exactly what I ended up doing, but I was
looking for it to be easier for the
>> operators to enter K3LR (MYCALL) when a mistake is
made rather than looking back through
>> their band information for a good QSO callsign to
create a dupe.

>I agree because in a M/M environment, it can be a
challenge to know what
>was the previous logged callsin in the middle of the
battle.

This may be the answer you're looking for, and that's
already available!

Check Menu-Edit_Move in my log only option.

Please refer to:
http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Edit#Move_in_my_log_only

Maybe with a little practice it can be mastered by
all the ops in a big Multi-multi.

73
Bob, I2WIJ