[WT-support] First use and IOTA

Jim Martin mm0bqi at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jun 26 19:41:29 CEST 2007

Thanks Larry
I understand your comments and reasoning behind the default settings.  As
IOTA is my  favourite contest I am looking for every advantage I can get
from my logging program, hence the requests!
I look forward to your changes in the 'Check multiplier' window which will
be a great help.
I now have my MK2R set-up and working with radio1 and hopefully tonight I
can have the second rig configured........
73
Jim