[WT-support] Mults IN IOTA

Jim Martin mm0bqi at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jun 20 17:59:27 CEST 2007

Laurent,
Thanks for your reply.
I still have the same problem in that the 'Check Multipliers' window is not
displaying the correct information.
I now have this on two computers so there is something I am not doing
correctly.
I downloaded the program, purchased then registered it.  Opened the IOTA
contest with all my details, EU092 etc and started to log Qs. The 'Check
multiplier' window seems to be sorting on prefix or country rather than IOTA
reference. Do I need to download any additional files or set-up anything
else to make this work?
Sorry to ask such basic questions but I can see nothing in the manual to
point me in the right direction.  I am now getting worried as the next step
is to get the microHAM MK2R+ working with two radios!
Thanks
Jim,  MM0BQI