[WT-support] Mults IN IOTA

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Jun 18 00:46:28 CEST 2007

Hi Jim

Jim Martin a écrit :

> Is there any way to show the mult status of the current QSO in real time?
> The 'Worked IOTA' window displays this information okay but I need to scoll
> up or down to show the current mult. Not too good if I need to move a mult
> in the middle of a pile-up.

If I understand correctly what you mean, I guess the Check Mult wnd
(F10) is the answer :

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Windows#Check_Multipliers

> Can I display the worked/wanted status of the current mult automaticaly
> without pressing any other keys?

Use the automatic refresh of this wnd (see its contextual menu)

> I suspect there must be an easy answer as the 'Mult is king' in the IOTA
> contest!
> As a future feature would it be possible to type the IOTA reference in the
> callsign field to get an automatic display of worked/needed status, much
> needed for S+Ping for mults.

Shift-F10 should do it in the Check Partial wnd (as in CT)

Eudora error 503: Polite People Say HELO First