[WT-support] Mults IN IOTA

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Jun 20 18:20:41 CEST 2007

Hi again Jim

Jim Martin a écrit :

> I downloaded the program, purchased then registered it.  Opened the IOTA
> contest with all my details, EU092 etc and started to log Qs. The 'Check
> multiplier' window seems to be sorting on prefix or country rather than IOTA
> reference. Do I need to download any additional files or set-up anything
> else to make this work?

Check the IOTA.DAT file is in the WT installation directory. If not, you
can dl it from here :

http://download.win-test.com/files/country/IOTA.DAT

To be very honest, I can't remember if this file is included or not in
the standard installation package.

There is also a IOTA database file which was created by WT users here :

http://download.win-test.com/databases/IOTA.DTB

Just dl it in your WT installation directory to be effective.

> Sorry to ask such basic questions but I can see nothing in the manual to
> point me in the right direction.  I am now getting worried as the next step
> is to get the microHAM MK2R+ working with two radios!

I believe there is no major concern with the MK2R+ and WT. And you can
firmly count on the MicroHam support, if any. Jozef OM7ZZ is very
devoted to his customers.