[WT-support] Dxpedition Mode

John Warburton G4IRN qrz at dxdx.co.uk
Mon Jun 18 11:34:47 CEST 2007

Paul

Just for clarification - Win-Test will log the dupes OK, its just that they are not identified in the log or separated out in the totals. Personally, I will always work dupes but I think it is useful to have them identified, just as the contest logging in WT does.

Regards

John
G4IRN.

If that is in fact how that mode works, I agree 100% with John that dupes
need to be logged.  Either entry could be a typo that could result in a NOT
IN LOG for a rare one.

Most Dxpedition QSL managers go the extra mile seeking evidence that a Q was
made and quite possible the dupe/typo - either first or second could make
the difference for that elusive DXCC  card

Paul VE3SY