[WT-support] Dxpedition Mode

Paul Cassel paul at ve3sy.com
Sun Jun 17 23:28:41 CEST 2007

If that is in fact how that mode works, I agree 100% with John that dupes
need to be logged.  Either entry could be a typo that could result in a NOT
IN LOG for a rare one.

Most Dxpedition QSL managers go the extra mile seeking evidence that a Q was
made and quite possible the dupe/typo - either first or second could make
the difference for that elusive DXCC  card

Paul VE3SY