[WT-support] SCP files

Douglas Maxwell douglas.maxwell at virgin.net
Wed Jun 13 11:36:12 CEST 2007

Hi All,
    Is there a fast and easy way to create SCP files? DTB to SCP or Cabrillo to SCP? It would be very tiresome to have to create these files manually without creating dupes. At the moment I'm getting round this problem by using Win-Test to create a custom DTB file. I'd much rather use the appropriate standard DTB file and augment it with a properly named .SCP file. I am also aware that there is a master.scp file available from K5ZD but this is not helpful for small, localised or VHF contests.

Thanks

Doug GM0ELP