[WT-support] SCP files

Patrick 9A5CW pat.9a5cw at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 16:01:52 CEST 2007

Hello, just to inform you and other WT users... i have made with simple PERL
script databases what I need for VHF contesting... (tnx Larry)
manual.pdfhelps a lot... there are few examples how to make a DTB and
SCP file, read
the man.

Here is a link where u can find VHF.dtb large abt 2Mb with default.scp... i
didnt count how many callsigns are inside ;) Try it, test it ... if is
something wrong send me a note.
Database is large because there are 65000 diferent VHF callsigns mostly used
on VHF around the world.

www.9a1p.com/9a5cw/vhfdtb.exe ziped exe file!

73, Patrik

On 6/13/07, Douglas Maxwell <douglas.maxwell at virgin.net> wrote:

>  Hi All,
>     Is there a fast and easy way to create SCP files? DTB to SCP or
> Cabrillo to SCP? It would be very tiresome to have to create these files
> manually without creating dupes. At the moment I'm getting round this
> problem by using Win-Test to create a custom DTB file. I'd much rather use
> the appropriate standard DTB file and augment it with a properly named .SCP
> file. I am also aware that there is a master.scp file available from K5ZD
> but this is not helpful for small, localised or VHF contests.
>
> Thanks
>
> Doug GM0ELP

9A5CW - Patrik Hrvatin