[WT-support] Fw: SWAP (Ctrl-S) command for SO2R

SM6CNN sm6cnn at telia.com
Fri Jun 8 14:49:33 CEST 2007

Hello Olivier,
The Ctrl-S command to the Orion is in my opinion wrong:

*KVBAB  why? it should not be changed from KVABA
?RMF  why ask for filter bandwith?
*AF21025000 this is the wrong frequency (=VFO B of the MP)
*RMM2 why set mode?
*KVABA OK, but why was it changed to KVBAB?
?RMF  why ask again for filter bandwith?
*AF14015000 OK, at last the correct frequency
*RMM2 why set mode again?
*RMM2 why set mode again?
*KVABA unnecessary, this is what it was alreeady
@RMF250 filter bandwith is returned
@RMF250 filter bandwith is returned

I believe that all these commands are causing a timing problem and in my
opinion only one command should be sent to the Orion i.e.
*AF(VFOA of secondary radio)

73
Andy SM6CNN