[WT-support] Fw: SWAP (Ctrl-S) command for SO2R

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Fri Jun 8 07:39:10 CEST 2007

Steef PA2A wrote:
> Andy,
>
> Here it is the same problem that you have seen.
>
> Radio 1 is a K2, radio 2 a TS 850. When entering CTRL-S a few times, the 4
> different VFO frequencies A and B of both sets are getting changed. Even
> when starting both sets in RTTY the sets can end up in USB. To me it seems a
> timing problem, by holding the CTRL-S keys a few seconds the two sets get
> the same VFO-A and B frequencies.

I can confirm that if one holds the CTRL+S pressed for seconds there
will be a problem because the COM buffers will overflow.

But I guess that Andy has a different problem. Amazingly Dani EA5FV
doesn't report any problem with a similar setup.

Andy, can you see anything wrong in your COM port sniffings?

Olivier / f5mzn