[WT-support] Error opening UDP socket #10047

Pablo - EA4TX ea4tx at ea4tx.com
Tue Jun 5 12:36:02 CEST 2007

Jerome,

Could you execute the following command in a "DOS Console window"?
	ROUTE PRINT
And send us the output information?

You can do it, using the redirector qualifier (">") as follows:
	ROUTE PRINT > IP_INFO.TXT

And later, open the file IP_INFO.TXT generated by the ROUTE command and
include in your email.

Maybe you have some other aditional route or lan adapter that causes to fail
so.

Pablo - EA4TX