[WT-support] Off-time calculation threshold / HamCAP

Christoph Nufer DK9TN dk9tn at gmx.de
Sun Jun 3 20:23:23 CEST 2007

Hi WT-Team,

some remarks after WPX CW:

- After crossing the off-time calculation threshold it would be very
helpful if Win-Test could display the actual "Time OFF" counter
correctly. Right now, Win-Test silently adds the time while breaking to
the off-time, but displays the accumulated value *only after* adding the
first QSOs to the log after a break.

- For WPX it would be helpful if the default off-time calculation
threshold would be set to 1 hour (as it is in the rules). Right now, it
is set to 10 min and gives you a wrong impression of your off-time.

- After Installing HamCAP I started Win-Test as a *restricted user*
under Win 2000. Every time I start Win-Test, the following error message
is displayed "HamCAP.exe has caused an error and will be closed" and
Win-Test freezes. This happens right after the dtb files are loaded.
This behaviour is reproducible but can be fixed by starting Win-Test
once as a *administrator user*. After that Win-Test runs flawlessly  as
usual.

73 Chris DK9TN