[WT-support] Unlucky version 13 and saving standard messages

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Jul 30 20:34:27 CEST 2007

On 7/30/07, Nick Totterdell <ntotterdell at riverauto.co.uk> wrote:

> 3. Also for first use, it would have been handy to have a floating window
> with a list of the important function keys. I have made a little word doc
> with the main ones and I wrote on the other ones like Alt-F9 and Alt-F10
> that are pretty important when Wintest accidentally gets stuck at low CW
> speeds. And yes I do have equal numbers of "+" and "-" in the modified
> strings!

FYI, if you are used to having other keys do these functions, Win-Test lets
you redefine the keyboard to suit your tastes.

See http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Tools#Redefine_keyboard_keys (greatly
expanded this weekend).

Tip for laptop / notebook PC users:  you may have trouble remapping a key to
PLUS [+].  See http://www.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2007-July/074015.htmlfor
step-by-step instructions on how to do get to [+] using NumLock.