[WT-support] S&P V3.14.0

Baker baker at nildram.co.uk
Mon Jul 30 16:51:38 CEST 2007

Hi,
I am trying to migrate from N1MM to WT, so this weekend I tried  it in IOTA as
S&P. I was hoping that with the recent addition to WT of S&P the transition
would be easy. Either I am misunderstanding how it should work (most likely), or
there might be a bug. Actions were as follows:-

Select S&P with ctrl - Tab. Shows in the clock window.
Bandmap properties set S&P options for Wipe the QSO and Populate the Bandmap.

I expected that if I changed the radio frequency by greater than the Frequency
Change Threshold that the call I had manually entered would be transferred to
the Bandmap  display and the entry line wiped. This does not happen.

As I say, it might be me, and WT's method of operation in this area may be very
different from what I am used to in N1MM.

73
Stewart G3RXQ