[WT-support] FT2000 Load station into VFO B

SM6CNN sm6cnn at telia.com
Thu Jul 26 15:03:38 CEST 2007

Hello Oliver,

Olivier F5MZN wrote:

> I don't know if the FT2k protocol can support that feature. If yes, we
> can consider to get this feature available for that radio as well. For
> this feature, one needs to be able to program both VFO independently
> (without having to active the one one wants to reach to) which is not
> possible with bulk of the radios. Please tell me.

At least FT-1000MP and TenTec Orion have commands to set the frequency
of either VFO regardless of which VFO is active.

FT-1000MP:
Command 0EH sets VFO A
Command 8EH sets VFO B

Orion:
Command *AF sets VFO A
Command *BF sets VFO B.

Thus also the SWAP command (which is my problem) can be much simplified.

73
Andy SM6CNN