[WT-support] HAMACHI

HRS I4UFH i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Thu Jul 19 16:59:36 CEST 2007

Hamachi worked at first attempt, easy to undertand, vreat your network and
each user join the network no hard configuration.

You only need to take care to set in WT to config the broadcast address to
5.255.255.255, at least work fine for me. If you want that your dxWTtelnet
broadcast the spot over the net set 5.255.255.255 also in the dxWTtelnet .

rocky for days, tested befor the contest wuth 6 pc , and syncronize a 10000
qso log, not speedy, but realible , no losted QSO, the speed depend most of
your connection and from the tunneling between the network.

73 de Fabio I4UFH