[WT-support] error loading a file

ik7jwy ik7jwy at alice.it
Thu Jul 19 20:46:20 CEST 2007

HI guys,
I have this problem. Becouse of the CW bug in the last version 3.12, I came
back to the previous one 3.11. Installation was ok. Anyway, becouse of my
distraction, I started an old version of the software, still existing on my
hard disk, and I tried to load a log made with the version 3.11. So, now I'm
not able to load this log with the right version of te sofware (3.11),
becouse when I try to do it, I get only an error message, and If  I try to
load the log with the last version 3.12, I get only an "Out of memory" ! :-(
Can I fix the problem and recover the log ?
Thanks.
Art, IK7JWY