[WT-support] HAMACHI

Peter Bowyer peter at bowyer.org
Thu Jul 19 15:03:54 CEST 2007

I use them both. OpenVPN is an industrial-grade tool, very hard to
configure even for someone used to networking - all the GUI does is
let you edit the same opaque config file. Hamachi is the complete
opposite - very user-friendly, with documentation for the networking
novice and no alien concepts to learn.

Peter G4MJS