[WT-support] HAMACHI

Mikael Larsmark mike at sm3wmv.com
Thu Jul 19 14:54:16 CEST 2007

Hello!

Another option is openVPN. I used that and it's pretty easy to
configure. There is something called openVPN GUI which can be used on
the clients and it includes the openVPN package.

http://openvpn.net/

http://openvpn.se/files/install_packages/openvpn-2.0.9-gui-1.0.3-install.exe

73 de Mike (SM3WMV / SM3W)