[WT-support] Control-S Swap Radio

Jim Martin mm0bqi at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jul 18 17:37:14 CEST 2007

Set-up is MP as radio 1 and IC746pro as radio 2 using MK2R for SO2R.
Control-S swaps the radio's okay but sometimes fails to change mode or
changes the frequency to that of the second VFO.

I also have a problem using 'CI-V Transceive' setting for the Icom.  With
this selected the busy led on the MK2R starts to flash after pressing an F
key to send a message. With the router page open I can see the Icom becomes
greyed out and comms are lost. If I move the dial of the Icom slightly comms
are re-established with it and the busy led goes out.
Also when CI-V is unchecked in WT configuration the message 'microKeyer 2R
detected' appears in the second radio window.  If I have CI-V Transceive
selected this message does not appear.

Not sure if these are WT or MK related but would appreciate advice form
anyone with the same setup.

Thanks
Jim,  MM0BQI

IOTA DXpedition EU092 GB5SI  22 July - 5 August and 15 - 21 September.
                                                    MM0Q in IOTA contest
                             EU108 MM0BQI/P  Lunga, Treshnish Islands 1 - 3
September.
                                                     www.qsl.net/mm0bqi