[WT-support] Can you do this already?

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Tue Jul 17 23:27:34 CEST 2007

Tõnno Vähk a écrit :

> Hi,
>

> I wanted to propose the same thing. It is very troublesome to restore
> the CW messages to your liking every time for every new contest. It
> always takes painfully long time when another op is running SO contest
> and starts to tune up the CW messages again for himself (all the speed
> changes, spaces, etc…)
>

> It would be great if the messages and also window layout could be copied
> from another log but even better if different sets could be saved and
> reloaded!!
>

> Just like you have the LOAD and SAVE AS now for station profile
> (address, etc..) - Could we have the same for CW messages? It would be
> great help indeed! And also windows layout would be great although of
> lesser importance.

Hello Tonno,

I agree with you, we can imagine something for the CW message. On the
other hand, such a feature is close to "roaming profiles" we still have
in mind and developping a "temporary" feature waiting for v4 would spend
our time, which won't be usable for other kind of development.

Just for info, my very soon todo list includes:
- CW bugfixes, if possible! :)
- Adding some contests like NA Sprint (under work, partially done in the
dayly snapshots), NCCC ...
- Providing S&P feature (partially done in the dayly snapshots)
- WAE RTTY (hope my holidays will be long enough!)
- Swap radio bugfixrs (if any) in SO2R

Long terms todo list (Roadmap, planned for v4) does include (actually
that is what we are thinking and already working on):
- ESM
- Roaming Profiles
- Rotators control
- New Voice Recorder/Player