[WT-support] Can you do this already?

HRS I4UFH i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Tue Jul 17 23:43:51 CEST 2007

Hi Oliver,

Does your Rotators Control include also the discussed issue of Switching
different antennas on a same band, with a sort of CTRL 0-9 or best related
to the call edited in the call field  :)  ??

This a 2 year long discussion with Oliver each time we meet in Germany !!!
The main idea is to drive an external device ( EZMaster or parallel port pin
or, other devices ) that can switch in a easy way several antennas in a
defined band. Both in manual and automatic mode.

This could be a row/column table where you select the output that you want
to open/close ( the antenna ) and the degrees of the beaming of this
antenna, so you can manually select the antenna with suggested CTRL 0-9
keys, or using the beaming information switching the proper antenna related
to the call ( after the country ackwoledge ). Great tool for stations with
fixed antennas in different directions tha nned to have a external manual
control box to do that ...

Yes I know may be a need for fews ... but this is the must of WT have
features that other one don't have ... and this could be one !!!

73 de I4UFH

Long terms todo list (Roadmap, planned for v4) does include (actually
that is what we are thinking and already working on):
- ESM
- Roaming Profiles
- Rotators control
- New Voice Recorder/Player