[WT-support] Can you do this already?

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gildbankers.com
Tue Jul 17 17:10:02 CEST 2007

Hi,

I wanted to propose the same thing. It is very troublesome to restore the CW messages to your liking every time for every new contest. It always takes painfully long time when another op is running SO contest and starts to tune up the CW messages again for himself (all the speed changes, spaces, etc...)

It would be great if the messages and also window layout could be copied from another log but even better if different sets could be saved and reloaded!!

Just like you have the LOAD and SAVE AS now for station profile (address, etc..) - Could we have the same for CW messages? It would be great help indeed! And also windows layout would be great although of lesser importance.

73

tonno

es5tv