[WT-support] Can you do this already?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Jul 16 00:18:49 CEST 2007

On 7/15/07, Ian J Maude <ian at gb7mbc.net> wrote:

> I was hoping to be able to have a different layout per contest.

Perhaps some day Win-Test could ask you a simple question whenever you
select "File, New" in the menu:

"Do you want Win-Test to copy the window layout and CW messages from an old
log file to create your new log file?"

You can do this yourself using Win-Test's "Edit, Delete All QSO..." feature.
But you really have to know what you are doing:  you have to know how to
safely copy and rename files on Windows.

That's not a problem for many of us, but I do know more than a few
contesters (and Windows users) who still aren't sure how to do that.  :-)