[WT-support] How did Win-Test perform for HQ stations ??

John Warburton G4IRN qrz at dxdx.co.uk
Tue Jul 17 12:41:23 CEST 2007

I see that IU4HQ has posted their WT experiences here following the IARU contest last weekend. Were any other HQ stations using WT and how did you get on?

Are the problems of last year fixed?

e.g. the tunnel synchronisation problems experienced by OE1A in 2006 - how was it this year?
The overload of network traffic at DA0HQ - any better this year?
The rate window problem (DA0HQ again)- fixed?

At GB7HQ we were using StarLog by G3WGV; I'd be interested to know how WT performed for other HQ stations.

Thanks in anticipation!

John G4IRN
(15m CW GB7HQ)