[WT-support] Support Digest, Vol 35, Issue 22

Toni Lindén oh2ua at oh2u.com
Tue Jul 17 13:45:33 CEST 2007

Hi Folks!

If I understood right, you wan´t to have an objective file only for one
specific band, right?

One easy solution for M/M environment is to simply edit your objective file
with text editor (like notepad). First thing is to create some objective
file from old contest log. Then take band breakdown from the specific band
with CTRL-F9 -> right click -> save as text file. And then edit the
objective file
with notepad. Might sound compliant, but it´s very easy and takes only 2 -3
minutes to make the file.

We´ll this works only if you have one band per computer or otherwise you have to
reload the OBJ file every time you change the band.

73 de Toni, OH2UA