[WT-support] Speed increments in F keys...and microkeyer

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sun Jan 28 23:34:33 CET 2007

Hi -

> If we use  ++ test -- in a message this word is sent with the microkeyer pot
> setting after more experiment.

Fixed in my devel trunk. Thank you Phil.

> But I would prefer to have the speed of computer and microkeyer pot reversed
> .... this way every time the contest is run it is the microkeyer pot speed
> and I can follow the qso with my keyer and keyboard... and all speed
> exchange could be sent QRQ with the computer speed in ++ -- set up !!
>
> ***Olivier can you make a switching option   from one to other ???

I did not really understood what you suggest. Can you please explain a
bit? Anyway, I don't want to modify anything in this part of code before
ARRL.

> Can you find a way to get rid of the apostrophe  << ' >> that is send every
> time the ALT V  speed window is closed ... it is sent over the air every
> time !

When is the apostrophe sent exactly? When you press ALT+V to open the
"CW Speed" window, or when you validate it (to close it and validate). I
have tested here with either "Independant speed" ticked or not, and my
WinKey does not send anything like an apostrophe.

Olivier / f5mzn