[WT-support] Speed increments in F keys...and microkeyer

PO box640 at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 28 16:28:27 CET 2007

HI Olivier,

If we use  ++ test -- in a message this word is sent with the microkeyer pot
setting after more experiment.

Yes I have separate computer and MK pot speed checked as separated now.

But I would prefer to have the speed of computer and microkeyer pot reversed
.... this way every time the contest is run it is the microkeyer pot speed
and I can follow the qso with my keyer and keyboard... and all speed
exchange could be sent QRQ with the computer speed in ++ -- set up !!

***Olivier can you make a switching option   from one to other ???

Thanks

The problem is that I did not find much problem before with release 3.7 !
and was happy with the quick ++ -- sending.
I used the keyer and keyboard on microkeyer as well.

Can you find a way to get rid of the apostrophe  << ' >> that is send every
time the ALT V  speed window is closed ... it is sent over the air every
time !

73 Phil VE2FU

Merci beaucoup Olivier et Félicitation.