[WT-support] Version 3.8.0 release

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sun Jan 28 09:37:55 CET 2007

G3SJJ wrote:
> Yes, Pablo but I would like to use the option! The problem is repeatable
> and still there now. So are the speed variations. There is definitely
> some kind of mis-match between WT and WinKey / mHam Keyer Router. I saw
> it this morning during CQWW160CW and again just now.
>
> - Open Router, speed range is 15 to 40wpm, adjust speed knob on Keyer to
> 30 wpm, select WT preset, minimise Router.
> - Open WT at CQWW 160 CW, external keyer speed indicated as 35wpm, but
> in fact is sending at 30wpm.
> - Close WT and open it again, external speed now indicates 44wpm and is
> sending at that, turn speed knob back to about10 o'clock position to
> obtain 30wpm.

I cannot repeat this here with the integrated WinKey of the microHam
MK2R (it uses WINKEY2, v20). Speed range is 15-40WPM in Router. Starting
WT always indicates 44 WPM for the paddle speed and the paddle is
sending at that.

Checked also with a microKeyer (with WinkEy v10), same result.

> Very frustrating when you are trying to operate in a contest!!

How many times do you restart WT during a contest? ...

73 de Olivier / f5mzn