[WT-support] Exchange guessing tab position

Chris Tran zl1ct at gm7v.com
Fri Jan 19 20:12:23 CET 2007

Hi Laurent et al

Thanks for the feedback (and also thanks to Dave W9ZRX) - In WW CW 06 I
noticed that WT was guessing Z3,4,5 for U.S. stations, but will use the
better CTY_WT_MOD.DAT in future.

With the cursor position for any Zone, not just US stns - surely it should
move to under the *right-hand* number of the Zone, because that is the
number which you will want to correct if the WT 'guess' is wrong, almost
every time ?

Sorry to disagree with Chris G3SJJ but I don't see any problem with ++5nn--
I don't find it annoying and it is easily removed - takes about 5 seconds to
do !

73
Chris
GM3WOJ