[WT-support] Exchange guessing tab position

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 19 23:18:14 CET 2007

Hi Chris, I can reluctantly see how a very few people in a very few
circumstances might think it desirable, however that does not mean it
should be a default setting.

As I said, optional yes, default no.

Likewise, Dit Dit instead of TU Callsign is very undesirable and
promotes poor operating, but at least it is optional and not default.

73 Chris G3SJJ