[WT-support] WT + Microham +WinKey

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Mon Jan 15 23:55:23 CET 2007

G3SJJ wrote:
> Olivier, thanks for looking at this. Here is what I have just done :

Thank you for that Chris,

Here is my comments. Note that I am using the devel version which I have
already done some correction on.

> - Expand mH Router, select Win-Test Preset
> - Speed range set at 15-40, speed indicated is 27wpm with pot set at 12
> o'clock position
> - Minimise Router
> - Open WT at AFS log
> - Bottom line of rate window says CW 28/39wpm.
> - F1 message sent at the lower speed, so must be 28wpm

I cannot repeat. But I confirm that before sending anything, the paddle
speed is wrong (very slow).

> - Paddle sending at same speed !!
> - Send a couple of CQs then send on paddle whose speed is NOW the HIGHER
> one
> - Rate window still indicates 28/39
> - Press ALT F10, left number now says 30 and F key speed has increased.
> - Paddle speed now at same speed, so it has reduced from 39 to 30

Indeed.

> - Turn speed control knob back until indicated speed is 30, knob now at
> 10 o'clock position
> - Press Alt F10 to increase F key speed to 39 and paddle speed also went
> to same speed but indicated 31

Cfm.

> - Pressed F1, and no message sent !!!!

I cannot repeat. But I have fixed something about so it can explain why
it is OK with my version.

I'll do my best to fix this. The default speed range 20-60 will remain
as is in the coming version but it is added on my todo list for the next
one.

Olivier / f5mzn