[WT-support] WT + Microham +WinKey

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 15 19:32:26 CET 2007

Olivier, thanks for looking at this. Here is what I have just done :

- Expand mH Router, select Win-Test Preset
- Speed range set at 15-40, speed indicated is 27wpm with pot set at 12
o'clock position
- Minimise Router
- Open WT at AFS log
- Bottom line of rate window says CW 28/39wpm.
- F1 message sent at the lower speed, so must be 28wpm
- Paddle sending at same speed !!
- Send a couple of CQs then send on paddle whose speed is NOW the HIGHER one
- Rate window still indicates 28/39
- Press ALT F10, left number now says 30 and F key speed has increased.
- Paddle speed now at same speed, so it has reduced from 39 to 30
- Turn speed control knob back until indicated speed is 30, knob now at
10 o'clock position
- Press Alt F10 to increase F key speed to 39 and paddle speed also went
to same speed but indicated 31

- Pressed F1, and no message sent !!!!
Sent something on paddle then pressed F1 and message sent. This is
definitely repeatable

Will stop now as I am getting confused!!!!  73 Chris G3SJJ